ACME Growers is re-envisioning what it means to grow green by constructing high-tech greenhouses under sun drenched Colorado skies.
ACME Growers holds a county permit allowing construction and operation of 2 acres of Cannabis cultivation in the State of Colorado. Currently operating 7,968 square feet (phase 1) and holding a funding round to cover the costs of phases 2-4.
A sale of a portion or all of the assets is also being considered. No need to wait a year or two on land, water, permits, and construction for high-tech cultivation! These assets are available for merger or acquisition:
- All licensing & permitting to continue and expand current operations
- 2+ acres approved grow on 35 acres
- 7,968 sf greenhouse, nursery, & office
- Superior commercial water rights & commercial well
- Operational with the ability to cultivate 1800+ plants, putting aspiring or existing green entrepreneurs at the front of the line for production.
Located in a sought after region of southern Colorado with a superior climate & friendly political environment. If you are interested in acquiring or becoming a partner of the project, please contact us to gain access to the investor logins where you can view confidential information pertaining to funding opportunities.